Friday, March 18, 2011

Day Three

Day {3} Pet Peeves



One thing that really gets me is hearing people swallow. That drives me nuts.


I hate gossip. I hate when people talk bad about other people.

There are really not a lot of things that bug me. I'm pretty laid back and can handle a lot of stuff.
Pretty boring, I know.

Now off the subject, School is going so great. Between classes and studying, it takes up all my time, but I am learning so much and really enjoying it. The biggest downfall is not getting the time I need with Cory and Zack. When I was leaving for school yesterday, Cory asked where I was going. So I told him school and he said "again?" in the saddest voice and then sighed. It was so sad. I just have to keep telling myself that it will all be worth it in the end. Only 5 more weeks till the end of this term then I'll finally have a 2 week break (where my sis, Bobbi, better have her baby so I can come see him).

Cory started preschool in January and I cannot believe the difference its made. He has gotten so smart and can talk so much now. Zack is a little smarty as well. They make me so proud! Its Josh's dad's birthday this sunday and we are going down to Salt lake for the day. Cory and Zack are so excited to make him a cake and sing him happy birthday. We can't wait. I know I say this a lot, but I love my boys SO much! I miss them like crazy when I'm at school. I love to just sit and watch them play together and play with me. Zack tells me everyday and I'm his best friend :) He always knows just what to say to make me feel better. He's my cuddle buddy and will always give me the best hugs and kisses, especially when I'm down. LOVE THEM!!

With summer coming, I'm missing southern utah SO much. I miss being only 45 min from St. George and Zions, and I miss going to my neices softball games. I miss just hanging out at my sisters and letting the kids all play together. I miss hanging out with my nieces and being able to just talk anytime about anything. I miss being closer to Salt Lake and all my family up there. There are a lot of things I miss right now, but I am very glad to have my family with me that I do have. Josh has been great through with my schooling and studying and helps out a ton. Its made such a huge difference. My mom has been amazing. She is always willing to help out with the boys when Josh cannot. She is such a great mom.

Until tomorrow, Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment