Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day two

Day {2}: Your favorite movie

I honestly can't think of a movie that is my absolute favorite. I have been trying to think all day and still can't come up with any. There are not many movies I can watch over and over again.

But one that I really do like is this one



The Wedding Planner



I'm a sucker for chick flicks



Another one I like is Prince of Egypt.

I like this one cause it brings back memories as a kid. Me and my little sister used to always watch this on sundays and sing along with it. Good times!

1 comment:

  1. Two very good movies. But Prince of Egypt? Haha, made me laugh. I remember how we used to switch off parts and we'd kind of fight over who got to be the sister Miriam and who got to be the other girl. Good times indeed.

    ReplyDelete